Tuesday, December 21, 2010

The second time I had sex

I was a 33 year old man walking home one night from a business meeting. It was a chilly night outside, I had my business suit and a briefcase. I wasn't dressed well enough. I wanted some kind of snack that would warm me up until I got home. I walked by a dumpster which was nestled between two decaying buildings. I heard a baby crying, so I walked into the alley to see what was going on. There didn't seem to be any people around. I saw a mouse nibbling at a piece of cheese in the corner, that wasn't it. I opened up the top of the dumpster and I saw a lovely looking white baby sitting on top of a black garbage bag. My heart immediately filled up with joy, and my eyes watered with sadness.

Who would do such a thing to a poor, defenseless baby? I figured that it must have been for a good reason. Maybe the baby was brought into this world from a poor woman out of wedlock. Maybe there was something seriously wrong with the baby and it wasn't meant to live. I didn't even check to see if the baby was male or female. I pulled down my pants to try and make some use out of the baby. You know...

After I was done doing my business with the abandoned baby who was treated like a piece of trash by it's negligent parents, I placed it nicely back into the dumpster. I closed the lid and it started crying even harder than when I first found it. I hoped that the parents or someone who wanted to raise a child would come into the alley and end up finding it. I didn't call the police or anything because they might have assumed I had something to do with it being in there.

I noticed a green button on brick wall next to the dumpster. I am a curious man who has done a lot of stupid things because of my curiousity, and I regret how many people and things have been hurt because of this. I've wondered before if there was a God or not, and what I didn't realize at the time was that this baby was going to find out. I pressed the green button, and I was like Oh shit, I just turned on the trash compactor. I have never heard such loud screaming in my entire life. The poor baby's screams listed for about 20 seconds, and then it suddenly stopped.

I picked up my suitcase and casually walked out of the alley. The smog which was in the air at the time seemed more potent than usual, even though I knew it was the same as usual. My senses were more acute, I could have noticed the sound of a leaky faucet over 5 blocks away from me. I walked by some lost old man and I even saw the hairs on the back of his head stand up. A police car drove by me and my sixth sense told me they knew I was up to something. I could tell by their radio conversation they were anxiously on their way to catch a shoplifter. As I continued to walk back home in the foggy night of the ghost town I lived in, a storm suddenly built up. I heard thunder roar from the sky, and right after I walked into my house and closed the door, it started pouring rain. Everything in my house seemed perfect that night. Whenever I picked up an object such as the remote for the TV, it almost seemed to have a magnetic effect. I wanted my cat to come into the living room and be with me; moments later, it did. I wanted to watch Bill O'Reilly, and his show started right when I turned the TV on. He just so happened to talk about everything I would ever want him to talk about, while keeping me surprised and interested.

I don't even remember walking into my room that night to go to bed, but I woke up in the morning to a bird chirping. The weather outside was perfect - 68 degrees and clear skies. The air was crisp and clean. Everyone's lawn was manacured. It was a perfect day that day, just like the night before was a perfect night (after the incident.)

No comments: