Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Losing my virginity

I was a 32 year old boy spending the night at my aunt and uncle's farm. It was a windy night and I was flying a kite. I noticed a really big, pyramid shaped piece of cow pie about 10 feet to my right. I thought it was so cool that I let my kite fly away so I could go and play with it. I was more imaginative when playing with this piece of shit more so than I usually was when I'd find something on the ground. I was really turned on my the smell and texture of this treasure which I found. So I pulled my pants down and spread it around. My hot dog got bigger and more stiff. I was going to go back to the guest room for some privacy, but I heard some animal sounds in Hoss and Edna's room. I wondered if they brought some of the horses, dogs, cats, fish, and rodents in to play around with them. I wandered in, and realized it was much deeper and exciting than that. There were no animals in the room, just the three of us.

Edna: Hoss, look's like our nice little nephew has come into join us.

Hoss: Well look at that. He's well prepared with that shit smeared all over his groin.

Terry: I guess this will be my first time.

Edna: Oh don't worry Terry. There's a first time for everything.

Hoss: Edna, I don't know if he blocked out that part of his childhood ---

Terry: Huh?

Edna: Shhh! Terry, come crawl into your aunt and uncle's bed...

And so that's what I did. It was one of the best night's of my life. As I joined my aunt and uncle to make some whoopie, there were even more animal sounds being made. Ducks, chickens, geece, madagascar hissing cockroaches, ants, bees, maggots, flies, aliens, chinese people, black people, and creatures we didn't even know that existed until that night. It was a long night of great sex, and I thank God for that. It felt great to wake up late in the morning to see my aunt Edna with a shit mustache on her good old southern looking face.

No comments: