Wednesday, October 20, 2010

What's up y'all?

Many of you readers might recognize me as the king of yahoo answers (I practically live on Y!A). I DJ Weddings as a side job, and my main job is usually lawn care during the warm months of the year. During the cold and snowy months, I'm usually out panhandling for a living. I always appreciate generous donations from people who actually care about people like me who are too lazy to get a job. However this is only during late fall and winter since there is lawn care to do during the nice weather.

I love animals. I have an 90 year old uncle who still runs a farm at his ripe old age. I love to visit the farm there from time to time and sleep in the barn with the big, powerful animals. I've had dreams of them coming after all of the people who used to pick on me during my school years and ripping their bodies into shreds. Big is beautiful, and I'd like to visit the samoan islands someday and practice polygamy. My uncle says I've been visiting a little too much lately, and he's charging me rent if I want to stay any more than 2 nights a month. I can reason with that.

Just introducing myself have a nice day.

No comments: