Thursday, July 14, 2011

Don't make me get all gangster on you

As a proud wedding DJ and self proclaimed sheriff of yahoo answers, I'm proud to have attorney Adam Edelstein on my side. He is also a user on yahoo answers, and we work together to intimidate people who don't follow the rules.

He is an attorney based in Ohio, my home state (even though Google has nothing to say about an Attorney with that name in Ohio.)

I was tickled pink when someone asked a question about him a few months ago on yahoo - "Would adam edelstein shake your hand or shake you down?"

I just love it! I want to make my attorney a star. The same user asked another question about him - "Adam edelstein...... bi or plain old back passage boy?"

I hate trolls so much and I would personally like to end their pathetic lives.

Also, Adam Edelstein is the weirdest person that I know, as I said so on yahoo. I totally wish I would have gotten best answer for this to help make this attorney of mine more famous but I did not. Oh well. I've got multiple accounts on yahoo so I'll probably ask a question about him and give myself best answer as I sometimes do to keep my Top Contributor status.

In addition to having an excellent attorney who will sue the crap out of you if you're not nice, Yahoo provides me with a tool for looking at a user's questions and answers even if they're private. I admit that this is a little bit exaggerated since its possible to look at a user's pulse page to view their questions and answers if they don't turn off "Share updates". But making this ability sound unique to me is enough to send a shiver down a troll's spine!

So if the user turns off 'Share Updates', there is a tool which is available for people who hate trolls which allows you to see their hidden questions and answers. Not necessarily all, but some. This link should take you to a list of some of MY questions and answers, even though I hide my activity so that trolls can't look for a reason to report me. Its to show you that the tool does work.

You need to be signed into Yahoo for this to work, as well as accept the terms and conditions. To view hidden questions and answers of another user, you just need that tool and their Yahoo ID.

So . . . there you have it. I'm a gangster. A GOOD GUY gangster who lurks on the internet looking for trolls to punish. That's the way it is. Don't mess with me and I won't mess with you. You don't have to like me, but don't talk ill of me behind my back - or I might see you in court.

No comments: